California Pet Psychic Marla Steele to Appear at Phoenix PETsMART Stores
By Marla Steele
May 17, 2004, 16:35
Raise Money for Charity and Learn What Your Pet is Thinking
In celebration of PETsMART Charities, "Just a Buck, Change Their Luck ™" campaign, ďpet detectiveĒ Marla Steele will share her expertise about your pet for a $20 donation. Through intuitive communication combined with an ancient healing art called Reiki, Steele will answer three specific questions and reveal whatís on a petís mind. Some common pet mysteries include quirky behavior, animal perceptions of certain humans, ways an animal alerts its owner of pain or discomfort and lost pet cases. Steele will share insight on the history of rescued animals and communicate with pets that have passed on. (See web site for client feedback.) Always wanted to try it but didnít want to spend a fortune to see if it really works? This is a great opportunity to sample a session and help Arizonaís homeless animals.
Animals are always talking to us humans, but often donít understand why we are not listening! Making the line of communication a two-way street strengthens the human-animal bond and reduces the number of animals abandoned or turned over to shelters. Steele chose to work with PETsMART Charities because it:
- Raises awareness of companion animal welfare issues.
- Funds programs to further individual welfare society missions.
- Facilitates adoptions through in-store programs.
- Makes every effort to put donations to use locally.
- Has saved the lives of more than 1.5 million homeless pets through adoption centers nationwide.
- Is a leading funder of animal welfare organizations by donating more than $24 million to humane and rescue groups across North America.
10am-2pm, Saturday, June 12, PETsMART Deer Valley
2901 W. Agua Fria Freeway (623) 492-9045
10am-2pm, Sunday, June 13, PETsMART Paradise Valley
Tatum & Shea (480) 367-9680
10am-2pm, Saturday, June 19, PETsMART Scottsdale
90th & Shea (480) 391-1647
10am-2pm, Sunday, June 20, PETsMART Phoenix
Desert Ridge Mall (480)513-4262